Xin chào, các bạn (hello, friends)!
I just returned from an epic adventure in Vietnam, where it’s sunny, hot, and alternately dry and sticky.
Spring is soooo close – but it’s not here yet. You might even have a warm-weather trip planned for April, just to grab some precious vitamin D (so important for your overall well-being). If you do, please pack your kit accordingly. As a lover of all things skincare, I have some thoughts. Here is what I pack for myself:
- Eye makeup remover – gotta be gentle with those peepers!
- Facial cleanser – now is the perfect time to use up those sample sizes hanging out in your drawer
- Serum – I want to offer my face needs as much love as I can
- Serious sunscreen for face and neck – this is my favorite, from Shiseido and available at Sephora
- Sunscreen stick for my nose, forehead, and chin – great for touchups
As with all important matters in life, consistency is everything. I do a full skincare regimen morning and night, never take a night off, and I think my skin looks pretty good for my age. These items will fit in your carry on luggage, so no excuses! Oh, and I usually buy a big body sunscreen when I arrive at my destination (easier in some locations than others, so plan accordingly).